Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yep, we are now officially Costco members. I feel so...grown-up. Just kidding. We had a Sam's Club membership last year, but that wasn't cutting it - it was farther from our house, and they didn't have that yummy Kirkland Chocolate Weight Loss Shake
() that I drink every morning for breakfast. :D And they have those awesome tortilla strips that are great for dipping (). I also got the Amex card. I think it'll help pay for the cost of membership.

Also, I am thankful that Jed and I get to go to Cali tomorrow to see Laurel and her cute family, and my mom! I can't wait to see my new nephew - he looks so cute in his pictures!

And I'm thankful that I have a Wii, because I love it. (Is that vain?) Well, I love my Wii Fit because it's an easy way to keep track of my weight [loss] and I can do fun activities on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought the wii and the wii fit board etc this past weekend. I haven't tried it yet. I'm so excited though. Derek and I have so much fun with the other games. What's the best "game" for working out?