Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I liked what I saw when I weighed myself this morning.
I am thankful that I am reasonably healthy (no major health problems besides just being obese...).
I am thankful that I was able to get Jed in to see the doctor before our insurance runs out.
I am thankful that I have a dentist appointment today (again, before insurance runs out).
I am thankful that I met Monique. We haven't kept in touch very much recently, but we talked today and we're going to a spin class together this evening.
I am thankful that I was able to do the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD all the way through yesterday - she kicks your butt!
I am thankful to have a roof over my head.
I am thankful that I have never had to go to bed hungry for lack of food.
I am thankful that we have two cars.
I am thankful that I have a WONDERFUL family who cares about me so much.
I am thankful that I have a little brother who is worthy to serve a full-time mission for our church.
I am thankful that I have extended family within driving distance.
I am eternally thankful that Jed came in to my life - he has changed me for the better.
I am thankful for my friends and the good times we have.
I am thankful that I am able to go to school - financially, mentally, physically.
I am thankful that I was able to sit next to some great people in one of my classes - we have so much fun!
I am thankful that one of those people is my partner for our final project - Aubrey is great!
I am thankful that the three people I sit by took my three bags of Amish Friendship Bread. :)
I am thankful that I get to live on this earth, at this time.
I am thankful that I know I have a purpose in life.
I am thankful that I get to live one more day.


Sorry, some of those are really random, but that's how I feel. Take it or leave it. :)

3 comments:

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

You know, I think you should never apologize for anything you write on your blog. This is your space, your thoughts, your musings. Besides, people don't have to read it if they don't want to. :)

Hamster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.