Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am SO thankful that I had a job interview this morning!!
I am thankful that I had some crushed mint in the house because we are out of gum. ;)
I am thankful that I got along well with the guy who interviewed me.
I am thankful that this job is right up my alley and would be a good fit for me.
I am thankful that I feel qualified for the job.
I am thankful that my friend, Amanda, works at the same place.
I am thankful that the commute wouldn't be too bad - it's pretty close.
I am thankful that I have a good feeling about this job. :)

I am thankful that we got our state tax return back this week.
I am thankful that I got to talk to my mom today.
I am thankful that I got to talk to Katy today.
I am thankful that I'm not pregnant.
I am thankful that Jed pretty much decided to go to graduate school.
I am thankful that I will probably have more time to finish my degree now - what a burden lifted off my shoulders.
I am thankful that I was able to send cookies to our brothers in the mission field (they were green for St. Patrick's Day!).
I am thankful that I have had lots of "me time" this past week.
I am thankful that Jed and I got to go with Nathan to Grandpa's house last night.
I am thankful that I live in the happiest state of the US! (Read the article - one reason we will not be leaving in West Virginia.)
I am thankful that we were able to go to the temple this week.
I am thankful that we were able to go out to dinner with Meals and Trent.
I am thankful that I was able to work out every day so far this week!
I am thankful that I get letters from Tom every week.
I am thankful that I know the Lord has a plan for me and that everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

No comments: