Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Memoirs

Friday - We went to the BYU vs. Utah baseball game with Seth & Megan, Justin & Amanda, and Adam & Amanda. It was freezing! But we did get free hot dogs and soda (yeah, cold soda...). I'm glad we got there when we did because people were standing in the aisles - I guess they oversold the game. Utah got 7 runs in the first inning, then BYU came back towards the end and barely lost (13-15).

Saturday - We went to the Draper Temple open house in the morning. It was a little crowded, but really pretty! ;) I can't wait until we can go back!


After the open house, we went to lunch at a new place in West Jordan called Grille from Impanema. The concept is like Tucanos, but it was not nearly as good and there wasn't much variety either. Oh, and there was one other couple in the entire restaurant, which made it kind of awkward. Especially after they left and we were there alone. We will not be going back...

We drove up to Gateway to the Clark Planetarium to catch a movie, Under the Sea in 3D. It was pretty good, if you don't get sick from 3D stuff... It kinda hurt my eyes a little bit. Jim Carrey narrated, which was neat. We did some shopping after the movie and then we had to head home because I was feeling really sick.

Sunday - I didn't go to church because I was tired from being sick all night (and I was still feeling really crappy). I slept most of the day, and spent the rest in the bathroom... :( When Jed got home from church, I moved from the bed to the couch, sipped some Sprite, and started feeling a little better - it might have something to do with the fact that I watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang too. Who knows? I also sewed up a hole in one of our blankets. (And I'm still working on our T-shirt quillow)

That's about all. I still haven't heard back about that job. Maybe I should start looking in other places and not putting all of my eggs in one basket?? Please, if you remember, keep me and my job-hunting in your prayers. I would aprreciate it. :D

No comments: