Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that we were able to go to the Provo temple on Tuesday night as a couple (Jed saw Seth there and I saw Amanda - that was fun).
I am thankful that we were able to go to the Jordan River temple with my mom's side of the family to do work for our ancestors.
I am thankful that I had an interview on Monday and two interviews this morning.
I am thankful that I was able to re-register with the temp agency that got me my previous job.
I am thankful that Jed and I were able to go to Adrianna's going away BBQ on Monday. Jed got to play frizz and I got to chat with Adrianna and Amanda.
I am thankful that we have a Costco membership - I got some cheap shampoo/conditioner yesterday with a coupon. ;)
I am thankful that we don't have a risk of swine flu.
I am thankful that all of my family is safe, even my aunt, uncle, and cousins who live in Mexico right now.
I am thankful that Jed was able to get the time off for our vacation! :D
I am thankful that our home teacher was able to come over tonight.
I am thankful that I was able to go shopping today.

No comments: