Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I had an interview this morning.
I feel like it went well.
I am thankful that I was able to find a job posting that was actually legit and not spam. (You'd be surprised how many are out there...)
I am thankful for Jed and his optimism.
I am thankful that Grams gave us food storage for Christmas. ;)
I am thankful that I was able to talk to my mom this morning.
I am thankful that I only have three more weeks of school.
I am thankful that I have another interview tomorrow. (Not as excited about that one)
I am thankful that we don't have to pay utilities.
I am thankful that my car is paid off.
I am thankful that my flowers are still alive (almost two weeks)!
I am thankful that we have a working computer (and internet).
I am thankful that I haven't gotten a ticket in a while. (knock on wood)
I am thankful that Jed still has his job.
Oh yeah! And I'm thankful that I've lost almost 10 pounds! (Even though I don't feel like I've lost that much...)

No comments: