Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that when I got on the scale this morning, it was LESS THAN 240!!!
I am thankful that I was able to walk to campus yesterday - it was a great day.
I am thankful that I am done with this semester.
I am thankful that we were able to go to dinner at the Burkes' on Sunday.
I am thankful that I have an interview on Monday - FUN job for the summer!
I am thankful that I don't use as much gas anymore because I don't go anywhere.
I am thankful that Jed's virus is clearing up. :)
I am thankful for my wonderful parents and the love and support that they give me.
I am thankful for Laurel and her giving nature and hospitable attitude.
I am thankful that Jed can start working full time now.
I am thankful that it's Nathan's birthday today and I get to make desserts! I never make desserts for just the two of us anymore - I hate feeling like we have to eat all of it. :\
I am thankful that I was able to go to the Nielsen's for a BBQ on Monday.
I am thankful that it's finally SUMMER!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Yippee! Good for you and that scale. Keep up the great work! :) And I'm serious about staying here -- you're always welcome!! :D