Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green!

Green = Sick.

This weekend, my two days of fun/relaxation/do whatever I want, was ruined by this evil thing called sickness. I don't know what it was, or where it came from, but I felt it. I even had to sit out when we went to the Power Tumbling gym on Saturday night. :( It looked like a lot of fun and I was able to get some videos. I did get some homework done while I was sitting on the sidelines, so I guess that's good. Each of these clips are just a few seconds long, sorry some of them are sideways... But they're still kind of fun.

PS-That last video is for Amanda... ;)



Then, last night, it was like the finale of my sickness. I won't give all the details, but I was up half the night. Good thing I slept 13(!) hours Saturday night, so it all kind of evened out. ;) I'm feeling a little better today. But then again, it's Monday. Blah.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Ali! The first thing I thought when I read this was- it must have been the rancid oil in the brownies! Relieved to know that you are getting better though and your sickness came on before last night. Thanks for coming over, its always fun to hang out with lil Ali :)

Megan said...

Oh wow, you were so sick huh? Where is that tumbling place? that looks like soo much fun!! How much, etc? ( it sucks $$ is always the important detail in an activity). Thanks for always posting on my blog, I love it! I'll be better at commenting on yours, I always read it! I hope you're feeling all better by now.

Manda McDaniel said...

Umm... EXCUSE ME!!!! You were expressly forbidden from filming that! Just so everyone knows, you can run super super fast on that trampoline, and it's way fun. Luckily I wasn't going full speed that time. You wouldn't have been able to catch me with your camera- too fast. Way too fast. :)