Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Clarification














I need you all to know that just because I have snowflakes hanging in my house, that in NO WAY means that I want real snowflakes outside. Never, ever would I wish that upon myself, with only one exception. Christmas morning. And then it's gone by December 26th. But that doesn't matter this year anyways, because we'll be in TEXAS!

For those of you in Utah: Can you believe that it's THANKSGIVING tomorrow and we haven't had winter yet? I'm LOVING it! That, in and of itself, is something to be thankful for.

Last night we finished Wall-E. I love that movie. If you haven't seen it, buy for Christmas. If you have seen it, you already know you're going to buy it for Christmas.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: