Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can I Get A Break? Maybe Some Cocaine?

So everything from yesterday has gone away. (WOO!) But now I'm having below-the-tooth jaw aches. What is the deal? I hope it's not like a root canal problem. Or cancer. Those are not welcome in my body.
I think I need to go to the dentist. It's been a little over a year. And I think I had cavities then that I didn't get taken care of. What a pain these teeth things are, especially when you have soft enamel. Maybe I'll make Jed an appointment at the same time. If I get tortured, he does too, right? Fair-ups. Even though I know it won't be fair. He's had a check-up more recently than me and he's a better tooth-brusher. Usually.

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of us lately. But 1 video = 5 pictures, right? So I figure we're good for a little bit. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

the dentist sucks. I go friday to get my cavity filled - I hadn't been for 3 years - yikes! I thought I had at least 3 cavities, but I got lucky. I think I'm the better brusher, but Seth never gets cavities - soft enamel for me too. Good luck with that though, I really hope it's not a root canal problem!! That would suck! Oh, and good thing you're feeling tons better!

Laurel said...

Sorry to hear about your teeth troubles. I have had a root canal and their not the most fun things in the world. But at least now that tooth is pretty safe! :) But it's always better to go in earlier rather than later -- you don't want it to get any worse. Chin up! :)

r.l.secor said...

There is an attention getting opener for ya...

Where can i get some of those?

What if someone saved large quantities of cocaine tooth drops in their food storage 100 years ago? Would it still be against the word of wisdom (I know dumb question).

Feel better girly!