Friday, September 19, 2008

You're It!

A- Attached or Single? Very Attached.
B-Best Friend(s)? Jed & Mom.
C-Cake or pie? Turtle Cheesecake.
D-Day of choice? Saturday, of course.
E-Essential Item? Gum and phone.
F-Favorite color? Blue.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Wormies.
H-Home town? San Antonio, TEXAS!
I-Favorite indulgence? Baja sandwich from Quiznos.
J-January or July? January - birthday month!
K-Kids? Are waiting in Heaven.
L-Life isn't complete without: seeing my family at least once or twice a year.
M-Marriage date? July 31, 2008
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 2 brothers.
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P-Phobias? Claustrophobia. Sometimes I'm afraid of heights too.
Q-Quote? The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment.
R-Reasons to smile? I come home to the love of my life.
S-Season of choice? Autumn.
T-Tag 3 people: Laurel, Megan, and Corinne.
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm double-jointed in my fingers.
V-Vegetable? Lettuce - it's so versatile. If lettuce were a person, we'd be friends.
W-Worst habit? Biting my nails.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? I've never had an ultrasound, so I'll stick with xray.
Y-Your favorite food? Turtle cheesecake. Or cilantro. But not together. :)
Z-Zodiac sign: Cappy

No comments: