Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Us

I stole this from Amanda McDaniel... :)

1. What is his name? Jed Bryce
2. Who eats more? He does.
3. Who said I love you first? I did. Jed was asleep. Does that count?
4. Who is taller? Jed, but not by a whole lot :)
5. Who is smarter? Jed says I am, but I think if anything we're equal.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. But Jed isn't stone cold himself.
7. Who does the laundry? Me usually, but Jed will do it if I ask him to help me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, against the wall.
9. Who pays the bills? I like to be in charge of that, but Jed helps too
10. Who does most of the cooking? I do most of it
11. What meals do you cook together? None in particular.
12. Who is more stubborn? ME!
13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Jed, usually.
14. Who has more siblings? Jed! Like twice as many as me.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have to wear a skirt to work every day... ;)
16. What do you like to do together? Watch The Office, talk, camp, live, anything - being together is always better than being apart.
17. Who eats more sweets? Jed likes salty over sweet, so that would be me.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Call of Duty 4
19. How did you meet? One of his good friends from home (Mike) married one of my good friends from home (Kim) and they introduced us.
20. Who asked who out first? I gave Kim my number to give to him and he called me and asked me out on a double with Mike & Kim.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
22. Who proposed? I did, of course. NOT! What kind of question is this? Jed did an awesome job asking me to be his bride.
23. His best features? Eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? Patience

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you love your hubby so much! you need to call me!