Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Megan tagged me. I've never been tagged before. At least not that I know about... :)

Four Random Things you love about your husband:
1. Jed laughs a lot.
2. He does the dishes so that I don't have to.
3. He has a good memory.
4. He can cut his own hair.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Project Assistant
2. Applebee's Waitress
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Custodian

Four movies I've seen more than once:
1. Dumb & Dumber
2. Center Stage
3. Heavyweights
4. John Q

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Family Guy
3. Biggest Loser
4. Dr. Phil

Four places I've been:
1. TEXAS!
2. Cozumel (twice)
3. New York
4. California

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Turtle Cheesecake
2. Mom's Tortilla Soup
3. Cantaloupe
4. Salad with Ranch

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. France
4. New Zealand

Four Thing I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year:
1. Going home for Christmas/our first Christmas together!!
2. Taking my cooking class and making yummy food!
3. Having a baby (JUST KIDDING!)
4. Writing Tom on his mission

Four People I tag:
1. Jeddifer (you know who you are)
2. Laurel Lakey
3. Emily Murdock
4. Amanda Nielsen

No comments: