Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Thursday Edition ;)

Countdown to wedding: Two weeks.



This week I am thankful for my job. Seriously, that sounds weird, but I am. Not only does it pay great for Utah County, but I don't really have to do anything. All I do is answer phones and handle incoming/outgoing mail. Sometimes there are other projects along the way, but for the most part, I get paid to sit at my desk and do whatever I want. Mostly I email Jed back and forth and listen to music, I can also read or write or play Sudoku or whatever. This is going to be so helpful when I start school again in the fall. I can do all of my homework and studying at work. My job also gives me good benefits, and they are very flexible with my schedule. I can leave early, come in late, take a long lunch if I need to (this has been SO helpful during the engagement while I've been trying to get to places while they're open). Also, I can take as many days off as I need to - I'm taking 2 1/2 weeks off for my wedding! :D
The only downfalls are: it's a little far (I have to fill up my tank once a week), I have to wear nice clothes everyday (even Friday!), and they took away my facebook/myspace access that I used to have. Other than that, I have a GREAT job!

No comments: