Thursday, July 24, 2008

Always A Day Late & A Few Dollars Short...

I realize my posts are always a day late - sorry. You take what you can get...
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!! This is my last week single, my last Thursday single. That's so weird to think about, but it feels right. :) I love Jed so much and I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life with him!
Emily, Nate, and Aidan got in yesterday, but have I seen them yet? No. I have to work this week, so I missed the girls day trip to the outlet mall in Park City. Yeah, talk about lame. I could do what I do anywhere (except for the greeting people part...).
Last night Jed and I got to hang out with Laurel and Eli. Eli is a firecracker! He has so much energy, even when he hasn't had a nap. I was amazed. He can say the same phrase or chant over and over and not get tired of it. Aw I miss being around kids. I actually didn't mean for that to be sarcastic...
I've been needing an apron really bad since I don't have one and I cook fairly often. A few weeks ago I was on the Wal Mart website and I found out that you can make an apron with your own picture on it. So I asked Jed to submit a picture and order an apron for me so I wouldn't know what the picture is and it would be a surprise. We went to pick up the apron last night and boy was I surprised! I unfold it, and there is a picture of THIS. I just about killed him! Good thing I have a sense of humor, right? :/

No comments: