Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuesday - Training Table Tanning

My sister Laurel and her son Eli drove in yesterday and we got to see them last night. Eli is SO big! He's 2 1/2, but he looks like he could pass for a 4 year-old. Laurel is editting all of my bridals, so I got to see some of them for the first time last night. Look out world - I'm hott! ;)
My mom was down here with us last night, too. She came with us to look at mattresses and we found one really like. I'm glad we didn't buy the first one we were about to because we're going to get a better deal from this place called Haagar's. They don't have a website, but they are at abou 1000 S State Street in Orem. Mike & Kim told us about it and they have *great* deals! Woo!
Jed was introduced to Training Table last night. I can't believe he had never been there before! It was fun - just the 5 of us. Eli kept picking up all the phones and trying to call people, which made the servers mad. Oh well. Suckers. ;)
We went tanning again last night. I am going to be darker for my wedding, dangit! But I really am getting a lot darker, thank goodness. Jed doesn't go for nearly as long as I do, but I have a feeling he'll be a little darker too. Yay for tanness!!

No comments: