Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello. Mostly Wedding Info.

Countdown to Wedding Day: Four weeks.

So this is our new blog. It will mostly be me, Ali, who posts and manages this portal into our lives. Thanks for being interested in us. :D

This blog is kind of a lie for the next four weeks. I am not a Goodell yet. Oh well. I have eternity to be a Goodell... I will enjoy my funky, hard-to-pronounce last name while I can. :)

WEDDING~WEDDING~WEDDING~WEDDING~WEDDING
Ceremony info:
Date-July 31, 2008
Place-Salt Lake Temple
Time-Late Morning

Reception info:
Date-August 1, 2008
Place-University of Utah Alumni House
Time- 7-9pm

Colors: Light Blue & Dark Brown

Bridesmaids:
Emily Busath Murdock
Laurel Busath Lakey
Angela Busath
Serena Goodell
Katy Hoke Hartung
Kimberly Roberts Keay
Amanda Bratt Nielsen
Amelia Lunt Savage

Groomsmen:

Chris Goodell
Nathan Goodell
Matthew Goodell
Jesse Goodell
Weston Goodell
Thomas Busath

Jeffrey Busath
Nathan Lakey

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Yea! I am soo glad yall have a blog! And I am super excited about the wedding... its so soon!
Can't wait to play rockband with yall again sometime soon. Oh, and did yall even get your tent??