Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Phones

Hey Guys, this is Jed. I finally decided to make a post on the blog. Yesterday we went shopping around for mattresses with Ali's mom and I think we found one we like. We found it at a small shop called Hagaar's on state street. Its a small, podunk shop that has about 5 or 6 different types of matteresses.


I had been to Hagaars before with my friend Mike and he got a pretty good deal there. So the kind we are probably going to get is 399 with a box spring. It is a Euro Pillowtop if any of you know what that means. Pretty good deal I think.


We finally got our sweet new phones yesterday. Ali got the best phone I've ever seen called an AT&T Tilt. Its a touch screen smart phone that has windows mobile and all kinds of sweet stuff going on. Its kinda bulky but She likes the slide feature and also that you can tilt the screen. Really good for texting as it has the QWERTY keyboard.


My phone is ok, its a Sony Ericsson Walkman 580i. Its cool cause it plays music and has cool lights but my smart phone I had before (the BlackJack) was alot better. It just feels like with this Sony, its just a regular phone with not that many perks. I was thinking about selling it on ebay (They go for about 200) but I figured I would need a phone when my BJ dies out.










Anyways thats all I can think of. Oh wait 8 more days.



No comments: