Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Official

There are some things that I just realized, some things that I have officially become. One is a homemaker. Yesterday, I sat at work and looked through grocery store ads to find deals on things we need for the house. I've never done that before. Then, last night, Jed and I went to the store and bought all the stuff we needed, *on sale*. It was great! I feel smart and savvy. ;)

Now, because I had to blog about that and tell the world, I realized the other thing that has become official. I am officially addicted to blogging. If you'll notice, I've blogged almost every day for the last week (except weekends when I don't spend all day sitting in front of a computer). The Catch-22 is that I don't have very much access to pictures when I'm on my work computer because I can't get on to Facebook or Myspace to copy pictures, so my blogs have been pretty bland. Sorry. :( In an effort to help that, here are some random pictures from my snapfish account:


This is my friend from Whitney, from Ohio.



This is when I went out to visit my sister Laurel in California and we went on The Price is Right. You can see us on TV!

This is when I met up with my best friend, Katy Hoke Hartung, in Salt Lake over Christmas, and I met her husband.



This is me with my sister Emily and her husband Adam on the Fourth of July in Kansas.



This is my nephew Nate (Emily's oldest of two boys) "going to the beach".


This was Halloween in Ohio; Dad, Mom, me, and Jeff.
I had to add a picture of my really good friend,
Amelia Lunt Savage. Sorry Meals, this one's from freshman year because I don't have any recent ones on my snapfish account... I'll work on that.
This is my sister Laurel and her little boy Eli at the beach in California.

This is my sister Angela and her boyfriend in California.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

HAHAHA! All I can do is laugh. Very funny picture. Wow. At least you cant click on it to zoom in and get a better look at my greasy hair! Its the thought that counted, so thanks for adding a picture of me on your blog.

Rebecca Busath said...

wow, Cole got old really fast. That is Cole, isn't it???? HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Laurel said...

Oh nice, Angela and her boyfriend. I knew you guys would find one for her out here! :) I hope they still write.

Laurel said...

Oh, and why do you only have ugly pictures of me? What are you trying to do to me here? :)