Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend went by too fast because we were doing so many fun things!
*Friday night, we went over to Seth & Megan Burke's place and had a Rock Band party (it's kind of a tradition over there). It was really fun and I had a great time talking to Megan. We met through our husbands and have come to realize that we have a lot in common. I really like Megan a lot and I want to become better friends with her.
*Saturday was go-go-go the whole day! Jed and I moved some stuff over to the new apartment in the morning, then we dropped by a family reunion on my dad's side, we were going to go see Dark Knight but we just couldn't fit it in. Jed's been *dying* to see it because all of his friends have seen it and they keep telling him how good it is. We'll probably go see it this week. So after the reunion, we went back to the new house, put together some furniture, put stuff away and organized, and did laundry. We picked up my mom and my brother, Jeff, from the airport that evening and ate at The Pie! It was delicious, as usual. We made sure we brought our Sharpie so we could write our names on the wall. Jeff got yelled at for writing on the door, FYI. :)
*Sunday, after church, Jed & I met with Jed's Stake President and he gave us some wonderful advice, exactly what we needed to hear. It was really neat and I'm so glad I got to go with Jed to that meeting. Afterwards, Jed and I headed up to SLC; stopped at his aunt's house to drop something off on the way to Grams' for dinner. We all went out to my cousin Molly's 3rd birthday party at Steve & Mary's farm. We got to see my aunts and uncles, Steve, Mike, Mary, & Tracie, and their kids. And Jed got to tour the farm for the first time. It really is a super neat old-school place.

No comments: