Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Memoirs

On Saturday, we went and stuffed ourselves at Tucanos with Amanda and Adam. That place is SO good. And apparently it's like half-off for their lunch buffet. Good to know. :)
After lunch, we all went back to our house and played Wii all afternoon! It was fun to have other people to play with besides just ourselves. Well stretching your stomach and playing the Wii all day make you tired, so Jed and I took a nap before we went grocery shopping at this new, cheap grocery store right down the street from us. It's called Buy Low Market. We like the fact that we don't have to drive super far for cheap groceries anymore. Woo!

Did I mention that Saturday was our six month anniversary? Well, it was. To celebrate, Jed took me out to this adorable little Italian place I've been wanting to go to called Gloria's Little Italy. It was a little pricey (about $13 per person) but the portions were large enough for two meals' worth. And the food was phenomenal! Both dinners we got were incredible. They even had live performances - a harpist and an Italian a capella singer. And then we got a scoop of cookies & cream gelato. Perfection. :D

After church on Sunday, we made 'breakfast dinner' together and soaked up the time we had with each other. I also grated a block of cheese we got at Costco - 26+ cups of cheese for $10! And then I made 7-layer dip for the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl was intense and really fun to watch! I'm glad the Steelers won because that's who I chose to root for this year. :) The commercials were so lame and not even worth watching. None of them stood out to me. Very disappointing.

And that's what we did this weekend. Riveting, isn't it? ;)

No comments: