Saturday, February 21, 2009

100 Truths Tag

(I did this yesterday, but I didn't want it to over-shadow my food post. Heaven forbid...)

1. Real name: Alison Busath Goodell
2. Nickname: Ali, Lil' Allister, Keen Ween, Albee, Albee-saurus, Al, Ali-Boop, Al Breezy
3. Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
5. Male or female: Female :\
6. Elementary: Searles, Hidden Forest, and Encino Park
7. Middle School: Dwight D Eisenhower and Barbara Bush
8. High School: Ronald Reagan
9. College: San Antonio College and Brigham Young University
10. Natural Hair color: Dark Brown...pretty much like it is now - I haven't dyed it in a while
11. Long or short: It's long now, I prefer shorter.
12. Loud or Quiet: Loud!!
13. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
14. Phone or Camera: Both :)
15. Health freak: Ha!
16. Drink or Smoke: No thanks.
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Well there's this guy.... His name's Jed.
18. Eat or Drink: Eat.
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: No thanks.
21. Music: Everything except smooth jazz.
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy, but I like horror too.

FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: Ears when I was 12.
24. First best friend: Ashley Peterson in Union City, CA
25. First award: Probably something to do with knowing how to read before I started Kindergarten...
26. First crush: Oh so many!! I'm thinking it was either Josh Erikson or Andrew Sousa.
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Fourth grade...Jordan Boland
28. First pet: Charkie?
29. First big vacation: Disneyland? Knott's Berry Farm? Utah?
30. First big birthday: My fifth grade party was pretty sweet - it was in our bakery.
31. First Car: '93 Isuzu Amigo
32. First Favorite Song: Barbie and the Rockers theme song on my Barbie and the Rockers cassette tape! ;)
33. First phone: Freshman year of college... it really was hard to live without a cell phone - I missed out on a lot of fun things because I "didn't get the call".
34. First Surgery: Sophomore year of college... I have no gall bladder.
35. First time on an Airplane: I think it was when I flew to Utah(?) with Laurel and I was like 15.

LASTS:
36. Phone Call: Grandma Busath
37. Instant Message: Amanda McDaniel
38. Text Message: Jed
39. Song you listened to: Almost Home by Hootie and the Blowfish is on my Pandora right now
40. Time you cried: Yesterday - some video on Jackie's FB

CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: This boredom at work
42. TV: No clue - I'm at work
43. Drinking: Ice water
44. Hair: Bangs pulled back in a clip.
45. Wearing: Ballet flats, skirt, top.
46. Eating: Apple
47. With: My teeth?
48. I'm about to: Call a girl about a meeting on Sunday.
49. Listening to: Pandora Radio - Ants Marching by DMB
50. Plans for today: Gym, dinner, homework, Kath & Kim

YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: Of course
52. Want to get married: Sure...some day. Oh wait...
53. Careers in mind: Mom
54. Place of Residency: Texas
55. Car or Truck: SUV

WHICH IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: Taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Serious dates
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: Stir the pot!
61. Young or old: Young

HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: Yup.
63. Ran away from home: Got down the block.
64. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Nope
65. Killed somebody: Not that I'm aware of...
66. Broken someones heart: Yep
67. Been arrested: Nope
68. Cried when someone died: Yeah
69. Kissed a stranger: :)
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yeah...you gotta cut the stalking somewhere.
71. Laughed until you cried: Yesh
72. Met someone who changed your life: Of course.
73. Fallen in Love: Yes sir
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah...
75. Been Cheated on: Let's not talk about it... teeth may get lost.
76. Cheated on anyone: Nope
77. Lost someone special: Yeah
78. Broken a bone: My arm

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Most of the time
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: Nah
82. Heaven: Of course
83. Santa Claus: Sure
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Depends
85. Kiss on the first date: Not usually

RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: Webcam a week or two ago
88. Do you like the snow: NO!
89. What's your favorite season: Autumn
90. Can you swim: Neighborhood Swim Team!
91. Ridden a horse: Yup
92. Ridden a bike: Yesh
93. Photogenic: I was when I was thinner...
94. Have siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 brothers-in-law
95. Beach or Mountains: Beach
96. Hot or Cold: Hot

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Jed
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: As happy as I can be - "Makin lemonade"
99. Do you believe in God: Absolutely.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people.

***If you are reading these words, you are unofficially tagged.***

No comments: