Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In

Ok so this week has been T-U-F-F TUFF! I had two tests to study for, two big papers due, I had to practice I song I've never heard of in order to sing a solo on Friday night in front of a bunch of people, and I've had a ton of errands that had to get done by today. Not to mention I'm still working full time and going to school, so I'm "stuck" places for long periods of time. I'm not making excuses, I'm just...giving reasons? Deep down I know I'm just trying to justify it to myself because I haven't worked out at all since last Thursday...pitiful, I know. :( So needless to say, my weight is not where I would have liked it to be. It's 248.0 with a BMI of 39.86 - Yikes!

I made a new friend on this weight-loss site I belong to, sparkpeople.com. (If you join, put allsweetali down as your reference. :) ) We're going to start going to the gym together and hopefully she will be the extra motivation I need to excel.

1 comment:

mk said...

I hope so too! It made my day to see that you'd written about me here, haha. I can't wait to meet you!