Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I was able to go home and be with the family this past week.
I am thankful that I got to hang out with Tom.
I am thankful for my wonderful family.
I am thankful to be home with Jed again.
I am thankful for the intense rain storm yesterday, and that it brought the temperature down for a day.
I am thankful that my car passed inspection this morning.
I am thankful that I don't have to go to work every day.
I am thankful to Emily for giving us a microwave.
I am thankful that I got most of my favorite book read during my trip.
I am thankful.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

That's one of my favorite books too!!! After I finish reading some new ones we got, I think I'm reading it again because I can't remember most of what happens in it.

alyssa said...

Yes, the connections are the BEST PART. I just love all of those books that seem to throw in random parts but then they come together in the end. Seriously, I love them.