Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that Jed's family has been in town for the past few days.
I am thankful that we've gotten to spend a lot of time with them and have some of the kids spend the night at our house each night (also the reason I wasn't able to weigh myself lately).
I am thankful that I got to meet Tyler (he just got home from his mission) and get to know the rest of Jed's family better.
I am thankful that Grams, Cheryl, Tracie, and I were able to help out at Debbie's house on Monday.
I am thankful that I get to go back today with Grams.
I am thankful that we split the nursery this week.
I am thankful that we were able to go camping this weekend.
I am thankful that Theresa is canning a million jars of cherry jam and pie filling for me.
I am thankful that Jed doesn't have to work tomorrow.
I am thankful that we have a weekend PACKED FULL of fun plans!

No comments: