Saturday, July 18, 2009

25 More Random Facts

1. My favorite soda is Diet Dr. Pepper.
2. I never make my bed. It just gets messed up again - kinda pointless to me.
3. I can roll my tongue like a taco, but not like a shamrock/clover.
4. I am a mystery shopper. ;)
5. I have never had a perm.
6. I have always been overweight - my whole life.
7. I work out at Gold's Gym.
8. I had some bad acne as a teenager, until I finally went to the dermatologist.
9. I have never been to a funeral.
10. I hate to have stuff on my hands - I rinse them about a million times when I cook.
11. I would rather have 2-3 close friends than 15-20 acquaintances.
12. I bite my nails.
13. I almost got a job at Target, but I failed the drug test and didn't have the medication bottle anymore to prove it was legit.
14. I like Sharon Osbourne even though her husband is disgusting.
15. I have really sensitive eyes - I almost always have sunglasses on during the day.
16. My favorite snacks are pita chips and hummus or wheat toast with diced tomatoes, cracked pepper, and olive oil.
17. I talk to my grandma on Gchat.
18. My favorite holiday is Christmas. Actually I love the whole month of December.
19. I recently started reading Wicked. The beginning is a bit risque, and I love it!
20. I hate cats. (sorry Amanda...and Megan)
21. I don't have a wedding band, just a ring.
22. My hair gets greasy within 12 hours of washing it. No joke. :(
23. I don't always wash my hair every day - sometimes I use the old talcum powder trick. ;)
24. I love to try new recipes and new foods.
25. Patience is not a virtue I possess.

1 comment:

H Robinett said...

Wow almost all of that could be me, well except for 20 and a few others. I have those same weird tendencies and habits. YIKES!:)