Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Memoirs

I went to my first ever circus on Thursday! It was fun! I can't believe I never went to one as a child - it was a child's dream! Thanks for taking me, Jed!

We went and saw Toy Story 3 at the dollar theater on Friday. I had already seen it, but it was Jed's first time. I cried again... great movie.

Oh, Saturday! What a day! We went grocery shopping in the morning (woo!) and then we drove in to Dallas. We ate at Twisted Root and then went to the Zombie Walk and took some pictures. We went swimming later on that night and then bought me some new running shoes (because I run now...)! Such a fun and productive day!

Sunday was just your average lazy Sunday. Nothing to report.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds like a fun week! I still have to see toy story 3. My mom is making me wait and watch it with her so she can see me cry. I really want to know what happens!