Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here's my train of thought:
-I'm thankful that I'm not out in the snow storm we have going on here in Happy Valley.
-I'm thankful that I have a job that is indoors and I don't have to do any manual labor.
-I'm thankful that even though I don't have a degree, I have a stable, full-time job that pays well.
-I'm thankful that my job is easy. And I can do homework and other personal things while I work.
-I'm thankful that Jed has a good job that he likes and he is able to work while he's in school.
-I'm thankful that both Jed and I have working cars (knock on wood) that don't have any major problems.
-I'm thankful that we have a warm house to come home to.
-I'm thankful that we have a washer and dryer in our house.
-I'm thankful that we have a dishwasher.
-I'm thankful that Jed does all the dishes (one chore I hate doing).
-I'm thankful that we have enough food to eat, and we never have to go hungry.
-I'm thankful for our families.
-I'm thankful for our friends.
-I'm thankful that we have such a strong support system.
-I'm thankful for my warm fuzzy boots.
-I'm thankful that I have an ample amount of clothes.
-I'm thankful that I have generally good health (losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt either...).
-I'm thankful that my husband loves me no matter what the circumstances.
-I'm thankful that we have the opportunity to go to Vegas this weekend.
-I'm thankful that we have the time to go to Vegas this weekend.
-I'm thankful that we get to go to Dallas for Christmas.
-I'm thankful that I have the vacation time to get paid while we're in Dallas for Christmas.
-I'm thankful that my parents will be in Dallas with us.
-I'm thankful that we get to go to San Antonio after Christmas.
-I'm thankful for the freedom that I experience every day and for the men and women who have helped to preserve that for me.
-I'm thankful to live in this great country.
-I'm thankful for my religion and the enormous role it plays in my life.
-I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday, filled with safety and good health.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: