Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

This week I am thankful that Jed and I get to go to CALIFORNIA
tomorrow(!) and visit my sister Laurel and her family. I love
California, and even more so, I love Laurel. Jed and I will be driving out tomorrow afternoon and getting there late tomorrow night. Saturday (our ONE MONTH anniversary) will be spent at the beach and playing with Eli. Sunday is anybody's guess, and then we'll leave Monday afternoon to come back and get ready for school (and work) the next day. I couldn't be more excited!! I wish Emily lived closer so that she could come play with us, or so that we could visit her too. But I'm still jealous of her because she's in the great state of TEXAS!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Awww, I didn't see this post before! I was so happy you guys got to come visit us. I love you too and it was a lot of fun. You're certainly welcome anytime!! :)