Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Thursday Edition ;)

I am (We are) so thankful for all of the amazing people in our lives. I was reflecting on our wedding and it blows my mind how many people went out of their way to help us with things we needed and made sure everything went smoothly for us so that we were as un-stressed as possible. Unless you've gotten married (and didn't elope), you can't imagine how much goes into preparation and execution of a wedding. It's unreal, and it's detailed. Regardless, I was completely at ease and not the leat bit stressed because Jed and I had an amazing 'support staff' who took care of any worries we may have had.



I am so thankful for all of the time, energy, talents, and gifts that were offered to us during this special time. We are truly blessed with an emormous amount of love and support from friends and family.









PS~ Without all the help, this might have been us on our wedding day:



2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

We loved your pictures! We are so happy that Jed married such a beautiful bride! Ali, we look forward to getting to know you better. Now that we are home we should have a bbq or something fun to get together.

Laurel said...

Awww man, I was hoping that was how you were going to end up looking. Alas, you had to be a beautiful bride. Dang. :)