Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ali's ABC's

Since my blog has been boring as of late, I thought I'd do something. Still kinda boring, but whatevs.

A. age: 25
B. bed size: queen. I want to upgrade next year when we buy a house.
C. chore you dislike: dishes and sweeping.
D. dogs:  none now, but we'll get one when we get a house.
E. essential start to your day:  breakfast.
F. favorite color: blue.
G. gold or silver: white gold.
H. height:  5'6
I. instruments you play(ed):  voice, violin, piano, recorder, and spoons.
J. job title: nanny, wife, and housekeeper.
K. kids: waiting in Heaven for us.
L. live: I don't know if I understand the question... we live in Hurst, TX.
M. mom’s name:  Becky.
N. nicknames:  ali, albee, allister, al.
O. overnight hospital stays: gall bladder removal in 2005.
P. pet peeves: ignorance, fake people, and other peoples' dogs barking at me.
Q. quote from a movie: "I do a great impression of a hot dog."
R. righty or lefty: righty
S. siblings:  Emily, Laurel, Thomas, Angela, and Jeff [also Adam and Nathan]
T. time you wake up: somewhere between 8:30 and 11am
U. underwear: clean.
V. vegetables you don't like: none.
W. what makes you run late: thinking that everything is 10-15 minutes from my house.
X. x-rays you’ve had: teeth at the dentist, arm when it was broken, neck/back after a car accident, head when I cracked it open.
Y. yummy food you make: you tell me: goodellgoodies.blogspot.com. I'm partial to my thai food.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: all. I love the zoo!

No comments: