Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monday Memoirs - Late Style

Thursday (Thanksgiving) - We did a marathon Thanksgiving and went to three different places. First we went to my dad's side's Thanksgiving. They had a Connect Four Championship (kinda random) and... Jed won first place!! We got a one-night's stay at the Radisson! I'm so excited to use that!
Next on the list was Grams' house. She fed us butternut squash soup and brownies until our eyes popped out. It was good to see her and Walter. I'm glad we got to visit them.
Then we went to Jed's aunt's house. We talked for a few hours and it was really fun to see that side of the family - it had been a while.

Friday - Black Friday. I had a booth at a boutique in downtown Provo. I sold cookie mixes for my dad's famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I had a great time - I was sitting next to some great people who I am so glad I met. Sales weren't super high because the traffic was kind of slow - I think people went home to nap from their early morning ventures or else they were at the movies or something. We're doing another show in the spring. I think that one will go really well.
That night, I got this strange second wind and dragged Jed to the gym with me at 10pm. First time in months. It felt good to get on the treadmill again.

Saturday - After work, I met up with Jed and the Pages for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was fun to go out with them and their cute kids. We also saw the Burkes while we were there - small world.
We went back to the Pages' house after dinner and had a game night! So fun! I think we left around 2am. :)

Sunday - I was sick, sick, sick. I stayed home from church and Jed had to do nursery all by himself. :\
I got myself a carton of OJ and some pills and went up to campus with Jed to study.
...and then I was too sick to go to work on Monday. The End.

No comments: