Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Thansgiving Style

I am thankful for a roof over my head.
I am thankful for my steady income, a paycheck I can count on.
I am thankful for Jed's job.
I am thankful that I live in a free country.
I am thankful for fast communication - phones, internet, Skype, etc.
I am thankful for our cars.
I am thankful that all four of our parents are alive and well.
I am thankful for all of our siblings, biological or 'adopted'. :)
I am thankful that we live close to some family.
I am thankful for modern conveniences, like microwaves, indoor plumbing, airplanes, pillows, dishwashers, etc. SO many things to be grateful for.
I am thankful for Archie, Sharky, Goldie, and our other fish. [Original names, huh? ;)]
I am thankful that all five of my grandparents are alive and well.
I am thankful for a cozy, warm bed.
I am thankful for my new clothes.
I am thankful for the Gospel and what it brings to my life.
I am thankful for my good sense of direction.
I am thankful for my ability to learn.
I am thankful that I am able to go to school.
I am SO thankful that it hasn't really snowed much yet this year (knock on wood).
I am thankful to be able to be a part of the Provo Posh & Chic Boutique this year.
I am thankful to have enough food that I don't ever go hungry.
I am thankful for my Savoir.
I am thankful that I am never truly wanting - I have everything that I need.
I am thankful for my wonderful, patient, warm-hearted husband. He is my world and I love him.

No comments: