Here is a survey that I found that Ali has been working on for like 3 months. Because she took so long, she forfits the right to take it. Here are my answers.
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Crutons
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Wingers or any other place with Buffalo wings
3. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? General Tso's chicken
4. What color cell phone do you have? Red
5. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left
6. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Half of a toothpick
7. What is the last heavy item you lifted? A TV
8. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes but never on accident
9. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes. So I know when to spend all of my savings
10. If you could change your name what would it be? Zack
11. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I ate like 10 hot sauce packets for a dollar each and only stopped at 10 because I felt bad for the guy who said he would pay me.
12. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two
13. What was the last run in you had with the cops? 48 in a 25
14. Last person you talked to? Some guy I don't know at my work
15. Last person you hugged? Ali
16. Favorite Season? Frisbee season (it lasts about half the year)
17. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving/4th of July/Anniversary
18. Day of the week? Friday duh
19. Favorite Month? August
20. First place you went this morning? Work
21. The last movie you saw? Tron
22. Do you smile often? Only on the inside
23. Do you always answer your phone? Yes. You never know who might be stranded somewhere in need of your help
24. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My brother Matthew
25. If you could change your eye color what would it be? False
26. What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Ocean Water!
27. Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, at one point I had about 25 at the same time. Two tanks - a 10 gallon and a 30 gallon
28. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, instrumental version
29. What's on your wish list for your birthday? I pretty much have everything I need so.... False
30. Can you do push ups? Yup. I took a weight lifting class 7 times
31. Can you do a chin up? Two in a row. I didnt really work on those in my class.
32. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited.
33. Do you have any saved texts? One
34. Ever been in a car wreck? Yeah. A few times. One of them was when my mom got ran over by her own van.... Wierd story.
35. Do you have an accent? Nah
36. What is the last song to make you cry? False
37. Plans tonight? Pack for San Diego, go home teaching, get home taught, hang out with the fam who is in town
38. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No I have had a pretty cushy life
39. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Strawberries, R-134a (I recharged my car's AC), and wood. Although I didnt really by the wood. It was a wooden box that I found on the side of Smith's Marketplace that we used for a bonfire. And what a bonfire it was
40. Have you ever been given roses? Nope
41. Currently hate right now? Being sleepy
42. Met someone who changed your life? Most people I meet have changed my life
43. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember. Haha, no its cause it was too long ago
44. What song represents you? More like: what song do you represent?
45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? We were just getting home from friz/bonfire/recharging AC
46. What was the first thing you thought of this morning? What time is it?