Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I was able to go to Texas and Ohio to see my wonderful family.
I am thankful that Jed got to go home to West Virginia to see his family and recharge his batteries.
I am thankful that I got to see The Proposal with Emily.
I am thankful for my cute nephews and how fun they are.
I am thankful that I was able to celebrate Father's Day with Amanda's family since Jed was gone.
I am thankful for the changes happening in my calling - it's going to make things much easier.
I am thankful for my dad and the love and support he shows me.
I am thankful that my family lives close to Kirtland and that we were able to go there while we were in Ohio.
I am thankful for Jed and his ability to put up with me when I'm having "one of those days".
I am thankful that our second honeymoon (anniversary) is coming up and I've already started planning it.
I am thankful that we get to go camping with our friends this weekend.
I am thankful to be home.

No comments: