Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Memoirs

Friday - I spent almost 2 hours at the gym that morning!
We went to the driving range with the McDaniels and the Vallens. Jed had never hit a golf ball before! But he did really well. :)
After all of our balls were gone, we went to get dessert at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (and Tomassos for Italian Ice for Amanda and me).

Saturday - We drove up American Fork Canyon and met up with the Nielsens. We hiked up to Silver Lake, about 2 hours. It was pretty up there and there was still ice on the lake and we got to play in snow. I'm proud of myself for doing it - I was struggling towards the end. I think it had a lot to do with the thin air and the fact that I worked out a lot the day before, for the first time in months.
We came home and watched a few episodes of Planet Earth. I really like that show - it's really interesting.

Sunday - After church, our home teachers came over. Then we went to dinner at the Georges' (they live above us). It was definitely an interesting night - we haven't been to a dinner at another family's home in a long time.

No comments: