Monday, June 6, 2011

I < 3 San Antonio


Jed and I went to San Antonio this past weekend. It was such a wonderful trip and we had a great time.
Every time I go down there, I realize that there are a ton of things to do in the area and I also realize that there is almost nothing to do in the DFW area. It's kind of pathetic. I wish we could hop in the car and take day trips to Fredricksburg, Enchanted Rock, the beach, or even Austin. I really miss camping in the hill country and floating the river. San Antonio is full of things to do, places to go, and attractions to see.
Also, it doesn't help that I have lots of friends in San Antonio and weekend trips are just so short!
It is so hard to come back to the DFW area after I've been in San Antonio. It literally makes me cry. I guess I should be glad that we live close enough for road trips down there, but I long to call San Antonio my home again.
:::sigh:::

Maybe some day...

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

Oh how we would love that! :) Loved seeing you, come back soon.