Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that we got to spend Thanksgiving with one of my sisters and one of my brothers.
I am thankful that it's December.
I am thankful that Christmas is right around the corner.
I am thankful that my weight loss is on the right track.
I am thankful for Jed.
I am thankful for the possibilities that the future holds.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful that neither Jed nor I have any addictions or real hardships.
I am thankful for Jed's job.
I am thankful for our Church.
I am thankful for good friends whom I can rely on.
I am thankful.

2 comments:

mk said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm so proud of you! And I'm glad that you have so many things to be thankful for every week. And that your hubby has such a great job. I can't WAIT for that phase of life for us, haha.

Amelia said...

Aww, I love your thankful thursdays :) I am so happy for you and miss you dearly!