Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that Jed was able to find a good job right out of college.
I am thankful that we're not starving students anymore.
I am thankful to be back in Texas.
I am thankful for air conditioning.
I am thankful that I was able to take a trip down to San Antonio for a few days to visit friends.
I am thankful that my sister lives close.
I am thankful that I have health insurance for the first time in over a year.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband.
I am thankful to be celebrating two wonderful years of marriage this weekend.

1 comment:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

I remember when Doug and I started working after college and were no longer starving students. It was so crazy that we could afford to buy food that wasn't Hamburger Helper or Top Ramen (although I still do like me some Ramen!)

Happy Anniversary!