Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Memoirs

FRIDAY:
We got to have dinner with a big group of friends at my favorite Mexican restaurant. It was so fun to catch up with everyone and just have a really great night.

SATURDAY: (most of my pictures are blurry for some reason)
We drove up to Grapevine and hopped on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad train.


An hour and a half later, we were arriving at the stockyards in Fort Worth. We did quite a bit of shopping and found some really neat things. 


We got to sit in on a cattle auction for a little but and that was pretty interesting. 

We got to watch the "running of the bulls" and I got to ride a mechanical bull! It was my first time and it was SO much fun! I stayed on the whole time! Woo! 

Then, we jumped back on the train and got upgraded to first-class on the way back up to Grapevine. We totally lucked out because the kids sitting across from us on the first leg were kind of annoying. 

I dropped Jed off at home and I went babysitting for the night.

SUNDAY:
After church, I took a long nap. That was pretty much all I did the whole day...

No comments: