Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Confession Session

Justin Bieber. When I first heard about this kid, I thought "Oh great, another Jonas Brothers 12-year-old-boy Disney-ish singer who only appeals to 7-year old girls." And that was my story and I was stickin' to it! And even though I've never heard one of his songs all the way through and I won't go out of my way to see/hear him, I do like him more and more each time I see him on a talk show.
Even though he is still kind of awkward and shy, he is starting to come in to his own and I believe that he is a good role model (so far) for kids. I would allow my kids to love him and listen to him all the time.

And I'm glad that he cut his hair. Finally.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I really like that he cut his hair! He looks a lot older and it was time for a change.

Listen to me talk Bieber like I know who he is, LOL! :D

Kristin said...

Haha my sisters and I call him "the Biebs"...I too have never heard a song all the way through, but he sure is growing on me!